Friday, September 25, 2009

My first movie!

The Hotel Darklight shoots are underway and my little movie is being shot this evening at The Coffee Kitchen at Nutgrove Shopping Centre in Rathfarnham. I'm going to get there for about 6.30pm - got to go smartly dressed because we're low on extras and might have to sit there saying "Rhubarb, rhubarb!" myself.

I'm so excited about this as it's the first time I've ever had something filmed. I'm not counting the five minutes of film I produced with some mates in school as that was fit only for a lot of helpless laughter and notable only for making a very uncomfortable couple kiss (sorry Aud, I know you were a great camera-woman!).

And even better, on 10th October I'm going to see one of my scripts up on the big screen for the first time. If I start thinking about that I'm going to pass out, so concentrating on the shoot tomorrow and taking it from there. The long, long, long road to Hollywood starts here....

No comments: