Among the useful info we gathered was a list of things that writers do to annoy production companies. So here they are - don't be the numbskull that commits any of these crimes, especially the first one...
- Writers emailing their stuff to multiple people in multiple production companies and not using bcc. Doh!
- Being fake and telling them they love the company’s stuff when they haven’t seen it/hated it.
- Not formatting scripts properly.
- Hassling them with phone calls or generally being weird.
- Stating that the script is perfect and that there’s nothing that can be changed (leaving them nothing to work with, basically).
- Being overly precious about their script.
- Not being passionate enough about their script. If you don't love your script, who will?